7/25/2011

Amy Winehouse

I just couldn't believed she died, she was London, she was Camden she was the real singer! Such a talented girl, she died way too young! Only a year older than I'm just now. And she f***d up her life with drugs...
When I was down once, after I cheated myself (like I know I would), she was singing My tears dry on their own and I cannot play myself again, I should be my own best friend and not f*** myself in head with stupid man! I believed it. She sang that "Love is a losing game" and I had to agree. Because the best way is simply to be "Just friends" and enjoy the life. You Know I’m No Good...


Than Fuck-me pumps kinda made me feel high and classy and I really enjoyed it it reminds me of some stories and funny people back in times. And yes yes yes I own few lovely FMPs, and I love it yeah.

"Without girls like you, There'd be no fun, We'd go to the club and not see anyone.
Without girls like you, There's no nightlife, All those men just go home to their wives.
Don't be mad at me, Cause you're pushing thirty, And your old tricks no longer work.
You should have known from the job, That you always get dumped, So dust off your fuck me pumps"



And I just loved her version of the song Will you still love me tomorrow, one of my top breaking song.


RIP

0 comments:

Post a Comment